Monday, August 16, 2010

Wishlist: Berroco Handeze Glove

Has anyone tried out the Berroco Handeze Gloves?

I notice when I'm knitting a lot, then typing at work all day, I get some aches in my hands. It's not in my wrists so I don't think it's carpal tunnel. I think (hope) I'm too young for arthritis (although, makes me worry a bit that knitting could lead to arthritic pain down the road, eek!) It's mostly on the back of my hands up to my fingers.  I think it's more of an overuse injury.  Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm not entirely sure it's from knitting, could be the typing, but I think it's a combination of both.

Is there an ergonomic way to knit? Apparently there is...and Wild Thyme Knits has blog post with a nice summary! The Berroco website also provides some stretches and exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment