Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WiP Wednesday - Bandana Cowl

My WiP this week is a Bandana Cowl.

I'm using the yarn Nashua Ivy - it's a sage green color with little bits of silver in it.  It's really soft and not itchy at all!

I think I'm going to give this to a friend as a birthday gift.  If it turns out well, I'll probably end up making more as gifts -- it's a great pattern, an easy and quick knit, and I think my friends would get a lot of use out of a piece like this!

Because of the yarn and needles I used, it's a bit of a looser knit than the original pattern.

It's almost done in these pictures...I'll post the final result this Friday!  As you can see in the final picture, I made some sort of mistake.  I didn't rip back though because I figure you won't be able to see it when it's being worn.



Oops!

Now head on over to Tami's Amis and see what everyone else is working on!

1 comment:

  1. oh dear. How irritating :(
    I'm sure it wont show. It still looks fab.

    ReplyDelete