Tuesday, January 18, 2011


I just finished ripping out my too-tight bind-off on the lace shawl and redid it with a stretchier bind-off.  This is the bind off I used, it has a yarn over in it to help with the stretch.  It was a bit of a painful process - I thought I could make it easier on myself by watching the latest episode of the Bachelor that I had on PVR but I was wrong.  I don't know what keeps me watching that show - it's so horrible!  But I can't stop.

So, next step is blocking!  This will be my first time blocking where it will (should) really change the look of the knitted piece.

Then, I can FINALLY give it to my mom!  Hopefully you'll see this in an FO Friday post next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment