Monday, January 10, 2011

Posts to Come!

Since I haven't posted in a while, I wanted to make a quick post to say that I plan on sharing a WiP this week as well as five FOs on Friday!  I speed-knit a bunch of items for a family member's newborn photo shoot :)  I meant to post them last week but that week seriously flew by!

I ordered a bunch of new yarn from ebay last week too and I can't wait to get it!  It was quite affordable so I'm curious to see what the quality is like.  I have some new knitting ideas and goals in my mind, hopefully this yarn will help turn them into reality!  Some of it is quite funky and I'm excited to see how it knits up.

I have many goals this year including finding more time for my crafts.  The key being "FINDING MORE TIME".    If anyone has any hints or tips on where to find or purchase that, please let me know :)  I think for me it's going to be all about efficiency - and less tv and facebook.  I don't watch much tv but find it's easy to get sucked in once I start.  I admit though, I am guilty of using facebook as a procrastination tool.  It's gotta stop...but how?

No comments:

Post a Comment